Vancouver’s Premier CoolSculpting Clinic
CoolSculpting is a Revolutionary Way to Say Goodbye to Stubborn Fat
Get rid of stubborn fat with a revolutionary new procedure called CoolSculpting. Developed by ZELTIQ, CoolSculpting can change the way you look and feel – and you won’t require ANY surgery. It’s the procedure that everyone’s talking about – because it can work.
Advantages and Benefits Of CoolSculpting
- Safe, Non-Surgical Way To Reduce Fat
- Only Fat Cells Are Affected – No Other Cells Damaged
- No Downtime, Limited Recovery Time
SEE HOW COOLSCULPTING CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY
Contact us today for a consultation, or ask us a confidential question!
CoolSculpting Is Now Even Better With the New CoolAdvantage™ Applicator.
- CoolCore Advantage™ for the abdomen
- CoolCurve+ Advantage™ for the flanks
- CoolFit Advantage™ for the inner thighs
With the CoolAdvantage Applicator, you’ll also benefit from:
- Shorter Treatment Time: Treatment cycles are usually 35 minutes, cutting treatment time by almost half.
- Greater Comfort: Patients report more comfort with the enhanced cup design.
- More Tissue Treated: The new design provides a larger cooling area.
INTERESTED IN THE COOLADVANTAGE APPLICATOR?
How CoolSculpting Works
It’s called stubborn fat for a reason: no matter how much you eat healthily and exercise, it’s virtually impossible to lose those annoying muffin tops, love handles, saddlebags and belly pooch. You’re left with 2 options: live with them or think surgery. Can you live with it? Imagine what the surgical experience might feel like. Scary, right? That’s exactly why we at CüR Laser and Skin offer the CoolSculpting procedure. CoolSculpting targets fat cells in problem areas and can reduce them in a non-intrusive fashion. Exercise and diet can’t always achieve targeted results.
The CoolSculpting Solution is the More Natural Solution.
Procedures that use laser, sonic waves, and even surgery to remove fat can actually destroy other tissue cells in the process by burning, shattering or extracting non-fat cells. This requires downtime for your body to heal. Fortunately, the CoolSculpting procedure doesn’t burn, shatter or extract any cells. Developed by Harvard scientists, our unique, FDA-cleared, patented procedure uses a targeted cooling process that harms the fat cells underneath the skin, literally freezing them to the point of cell death. Only fat cells are frozen. Your healthy skin cells remain, well, healthy. No knives. No suction hoses. No needles. No scars. Once crystallized, the fat cells can die and are naturally eliminated from your body. In a few months, boom: say hello to a new you.
Minimal Downtime and Lasting Results – How Can You Say ‘No’?
Unlike a lot of other procedures, CoolSculpting takes very little time and is pretty simple to fit into your daily life. After your CoolSculpting treatment, you can typically get right back to your busy day. Each treatment lasts one hour – the same time you might spend at the gym. So you can easily fit your appointment into a lunch break. Do not get discouraged after your visit, you may experience minor swelling or bruising in the treated area. It takes a few months to fully realize the effects, mainly because it takes that long for your body to naturally dispose of the fat cells. And yes, you can lose even more with additional appointments if you and your doctor deem it necessary. So after a few months, you may notice your clothes fit better. What’s more, there are no pills or supplements. And as long as you maintain your normal diet and exercise, your long-term results should remain stable.
What Areas Can CoolSculpting Treat?
CoolSculpting doesn’t just have to be for your abs. It can be used to reduce fat in other problem areas as well, such as:
- Love handles
- Chin fat
- Male chest
- Inner thighs
- Banana rolls
- Bra bulge
CoolSculpting Side Effects
Now, you might be concerned with any side effects and that’s understandable. We actually blogged about all of the side effects of CoolSculpting. The most common side effects of CoolSculpting include:
- Slight discomfort
- Numbness in the treated area
- Swelling and bruising
But the common thread behind all of these side effects is that most are short-term and temporary.
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
So you’re probably thinking – “This all sounds wonderful but how much does CoolSculpting cost?” That’s a valid question – and it requires a detailed, informative answer. You deserve transparent information to make the right decision for you. We know that cost is important to you – so important that we wrote a whole blog post on the costs of CoolSculpting. Ultimately, the cost of CoolSculpting depends on the area of your body that you want to treat. It also depends on your goals and how many CoolSculpting treatment sessions it takes to meet and exceed those goals.
There are 2 different applicators: The Small applicator and the CoolMax applicator. The Small applicator comes in 4 varieties: CoolCore, CoolCurve+, CoolFit and CoolSmooth. CoolMax is the largest applicator and covers the most area. Using the Small applicators costs $750 per hour while using the CoolMax applicator costs $1,200 per hour. How much time this all takes depends on your goals and area of treatment.
Patients can get CoolSculpting done at roughly $750-$1,200 per area. From treatment to results, most patients can transform their bodies for $3,000-$4,000, depending on the areas that are treated. In contrast, getting liposuction done in Vancouver by a surgeon can cost $1,500-$2,000 per treatment area. That can rack up to over $10,000 once you get the right amount of treatments necessary! (Not including costs of anesthetic and surgical fees)
Not to mention that liposuction can leave scars and comes with plenty of downtime. Imagine spending $10,000 and being out of commission for months. That’s not a desirable situation. With CoolSculpting, you can feel better about your body at an affordable price with no recovery or downtime afterward. It’s your chance to improve your appearance in the areas that trouble you the most.
Read and hear from people who have gotten CoolSculpting treatments – and have been delighted with the results.
– Denise D., Vernon BCI am completely happy with the results of my CoolSculpting procedure. The recovery period is nothing compared to what I experienced after Liposuction. The results take a little longer with CoolSculpting but are worth the wait. I like that the results are permanent. Excited to try CoolSculpting again!
– Victoria Mcintosh, Vancouver BCDr. Kumar is the best in BC. I have been to many clinics for botox, peels, and fillers. Dr. Kumar and his team know what they are doing. Chloe has performed over 1500 CoolSculpting treatments. She knows her stuff. I feel secure and extremely pleased with their services. I would never consider going anywhere else with my face or body. They keep me looking my best. They help me to stay young looking.
– Sabine Krueger, Vancouver BCHad CoolSculpting done with Chloe and she is wonderful! Very knowledgeable, her expertise was proven to me by the quick recovery I experienced after the procedure. I will definitely be back to see her to work on a few more problem spots that I have.
Take Action Now! – Book A Consultation
Request A Consultation
*Results of all CoolSculpting treatments can vary from person to person.