Nail Fungus Treatment
Are you bothered by any of the following symptoms of fungal nail infection?
- Discoloured nails
- Yellow streaks under the nail
- Distorted or thickened nails
- Brittle, crumbly or ragged nails
- Nails separated from the nail bed
- Build up of debris (nail fragments/skin) under the nails
If you suffer from any or all of the above, the Fotona’s ClearSteps™ Onychomycosis Treatment may be your answer. In this treatment, a laser light is used to heat the affected nail and skin tissue. The laser goes to the depths of the problem, weakens and kills parasitic fungi and gets rid of the issue in a safe and effective manner with no side-effects. Your bodies natural growth and immune processes will then restore the nail to its original state.
What will this treatment entail –
- During the treatment, you would feel a slight heating sensation throughout the nail.
- The treatment usually requires four sittings at one week intervals.
- It is important to treat all the affected nails during every treatment.
- Fungus which has infected skin tissue can also be treated effectively with the.
Superior Results –
All Fotona Nd:YAG lasers are equipped with VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology, enabling laser energy to penetrate deeply into the skin to create thermal effects without damaging the skin surface. Compared to conventional Nd:YAG technologies, Fotona’s proprietary VSP pulses create virtually instantaneous temperature increases that are limited to the targeted structures only; no unnecessary energy is deposited into the skin.