The Best BOTOX Treatments In Vancouver – CuR Laser and Skin
BOTOX has become one of the most in-demand beauty treatments in modern medicine. It is best known for its ability to reduce unwanted forehead wrinkles, crows feet, neck bands and general wrinkles. It’s a treatment that, when done correctly, can improve the appearance of your skin, as well as your self-confidence!
It seems too good to be true, right? Just one injection and you’re good? Every BOTOX advertisement you see depicts clear, definitive results – matching the facial features of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities. It’s the kind of skin you’ve always wanted.
In reality, it is true that BOTOX can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The look does require maintenance and in general, multiple injections are required to achieve the desired effects. We want you to be as informed as possible about our BOTOX treatments at CüR Laser and Skin.
What Is BOTOX?
BOTOX is a purified protein that blocks nerve impulses to contract muscles, leaving your skin smooth and without wrinkles. It has been around for little over 10 years and has enlightened the lives of people all across the world looking for an easy and modern beauty solution.
How BOTOX Works
Dr. Kumar Shivdasani administers injections of BOTOX Cosmetic in the areas where you experience wrinkles or any sort of noticeable expression lines. What BOTOX does is it fills in where these expression lines are and as a result, the surrounding muscles contract at a much slower rate. This gives the treatment area a much more relaxed look, softening your appearance quickly. But here’s one benefit of getting your BOTOX treatment at CuR Laser and Skin: Dr. Kumar administers BOTOX injections conservatively, ensuring your facial expression is still natural and facial animation is not hindered.
BOTOX Treatment Areas
BOTOX treats all areas that can experience wrinkles – typically facial lines. These include:
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Neck lines
- Nose wrinkles
- Irregular, dimpled skin
Benefits Of BOTOX
So this all begs the question – why try BOTOX? You now know how it works but what will you get out of it? How will your life change? The benefits of BOTOX are extremely clear:
- You’ll be able to reduce your wrinkles – and not have to undergo surgery to get that done. In this day and age where getting yourself mentally and physically prepared for surgery can cost you time AND money, BOTOX is a surgery-free solution.
- Also remember that BOTOX can relax underlying muscles, and NOT the surface of your skin. This reduces the risk of any kind of damage to your skin.
- Don’t forget about the therapeutic benefits of BOTOX! It’s can be highly effective at reducing excessive sweating. Furthermore, it is used as a means of reducing migraine headaches. BOTOX can be injected into tight neck and back muscles.
- BOTOX is less painful than surgery. Most compare the sensation to the prick of a pin. Compare this to other treatments AND surgery – and you’ll find that BOTOX is the best of all options.
How Often Should You Get BOTOX Treatments?
By no means are BOTOX treatments permanent. The benefits are great however the look needs to be maintained as the effects of the treatment wear off. If you go long enough without another treatment following your first one, your skin will eventually revert back to how it looked before.
So once you’ve come into CüR Laser and Skin, make sure you talk with our clinical technicians about your own, personalized BOTOX schedule. We can help to plan your treatment plan to help you reach and maintain your beauty goals.
BOTOX Testimonials – See what fellow Vancouverites are saying about getting BOTOX at CuR Laser and Skin
– Heidi S., Vancouver, BC.I have had many different treatments here at Cur, ranging from microderm, botox, and fraxal. Each time has drastically contributed to a positive change in my face and how I feel around my insecurities. I just did my second round of Fraxal and the changes stop others in the their tracks when they see me each time asking what is it i have done. the staff here are hands down the most professional I have met here in Vancouver to the North Shore. Friendly and homey atmosphere. I LOVE Cur!
*Results of BOTOX may vary from person to person.