To Our Valued Patients:
We look forward to welcoming you back and helping you achieve your aesthetic goals! There are some new safety measures we’ve integrated in order to better serve you.
Call us today to schedule your appointment (604) 662-7368, or visit our website at www.curlaser.com
At CüR Laser, our highest priority is ensuring the safety of our clients and our staff. In order to provide you the best service possible and remain in compliance with the highest level of safety standards, we have taken some additional precautions.
● Every morning, all common areas, treatment rooms, doorknobs, light switches, and other surface areas are sanitized with medical-grade sanitizing products. This is repeated in each treatment room after each patient is seen.
● Hand sanitizer is available in all rooms of the CüR Laser centre, as well as sinks available for handwashing.
● Each member of our staff wears a 3-ply surgical face mask.
While we are taking extra precaution to keep you safe, we request that you let us know if you are not feeling your best. If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, are experiencing flu-like symptoms, unexplained fatigue and body aches, have travelled in the last 90 days, or are self-quarantining for any reason, we urge you to let us know and we will reschedule your appointment at a later date.
When you come visit us for your next appointment, we ask that you take a few extra precautions to help us keep you safe:
● Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, let us know and we will be happy to provide one for you.
● Be prepared to answer a few simple screening questions, such as “Have you had any flu-like symptoms recently?”
● Let us know your temperature prior to arrival. We will check your temperature upon arrival as well.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Be well and stay healthy!
The CüR Laser Team