Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation – IntimaLase™ and IncontiLase™
Vaginal Tightening Treatment from CüR Laser and Skin in VancouverEvery part of your body is precious. As we age over time, different areas of your body change and how they function can change too. One of these is the vagina. It’s a particularly touchy subject of conversation and one that can be sensitive. However, the vaginal and vulvae issues women are self-conscious about have a solution: Vaginal rejuvenation. If you are looking to improve your self-esteem, vaginal comfort and sexual performance, we at CüR Laser and Skin have the solution – Vaginal Tightening with IntimaLase™ and IncontiLase™.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?Vaginal rejuvenation can make a drastic difference in your quality of life. Vaginal rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure that helps women attain increased comfort and improves their self-esteem. The process involves decreasing the dimensions of the vagina, thereby improving sensitivity.
Reasons for Vaginal Tightening & RejuvenationVaginal rejuvenation is ideal for you if you have experienced negative effects due to vaginal childbirth or have simply lost muscle support over the years. Our vaginal tightening treatment is designed with a woman’s sexual gratification in mind. The procedure was created with the intent of improving or restoring sexual satisfaction. The muscles of the vagina may stretch, tear, or simply lose their former tone due to vaginal birth or aging. This can result in loss of control and support of the muscles, thus decreasing pleasurable sensation during sex. By tightening and rejuvenating the area, the vagina will be brought back to a youthful, pre-pregnancy state.
Women may seek vaginal rejuvenation for varying reasons, which may include one or a combination of the following
- Restoring vaginal tightness and narrowness to a pre-birth state
- Removing of excess stretched vaginal lining.
- Repairing damage from childbirth.
- Improving the amount and intensity of sensation during sexual intercourse.
- Boosting self-confidence.
Intimalase®IntimaLase® is a unique, patent-pending laser therapy for incisionless, non-invasivephotothermal tightening of the vaginal canal. Clinical studies have shown that IntimaLase® is an efficient, easy-to-perform, and safe procedure. The indication for IntimaLase® is vaginal relaxation syndrome, which is the loss of the optimum structural form of the vagina. This condition is generally associated with overstretching of the vaginal canal during childbirth as well as with natural aging..
What to Expect?Usually two sessions are recommended.
- 95% assessed the change of their vaginal tightness as strongly or moderately improved after the treatment.
- The level of patient satisfaction was 95%.
How does IntimaLase® work?Fotona’s 2940 nm non-ablative laser with proprietary “Smooth-mode” technology thermally affects the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen remodeling and the synthesis of new collagen fibers in the vaginal mucosa tissue and collagen-rich endopelvic fascia. The final result of collagen neogenesis and remodeling is tightening of the vaginal canal.
Benefits of Vaginal Tightening with IntimaLase®?
- Tightens the vagina and rejuvenates natural flexibility.
- Can lead to greater sexual pleasure.
- Increase quantity and quality of orgasms achieved during intimacy.
- Also treats symptoms of incontinence.
Unique advantages of IntimaLase®As a non-ablative, minimally invasive procedure with IntimaLase® also represents a safer, faster and more patient-friendly solution that avoids the undesirable complications present with other vaginal tightening methods. Clinical results show a tightened vaginal canal, greater sexual satisfaction and significant improvement in a patient’s quality of life. Usually two sessions are recommended. No special pre-op preparation or post-op precautions are necessary. Patients can immediately return to their normal everyday activities afterwards.
What is IncontiLase™?
Many women leak urine from time to time. The involuntary loss of urine during coughing, sneezing, laughing, or physical exertion such as dancing, running or climbing stairs, is a condition known as Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI). CüR Laser and Skin in Vancouver is offering a non-surgical treatment to fix and improve Urinary Incontinence. IncontiLase® is a laser therapy for the treatment of mild and moderate stress urinary incontinence, based on non-ablative photothermal stimulation of collagen neogenesis, shrinking and tightening of vaginal mucosa tissue and collagen-rich endopelvic fascia, and subsequently greater support to the bladder.
- A simple, non-surgical 15 Minute procedure
- Walk-in / Walk-out
What causes Stress Urinary Incontinence?Most adults can hold over 2 cups of urine in their bladder. Stress incontinence occurs when the muscles that control your ability to hold get weak or do not work.
- The bladder and urethra are supported by the pelvic floor muscles. Urine flows from your bladder through your urethra to the outside.
- The sphincter is a muscle around the opening of the bladder. It squeezes to prevent urine from leaking through the urethra.
When either set of muscles become weak, urine can pass when pressure is placed on your bladder. You may notice it when you:
- Lift heavy objects
What to Expect?
- Almost 70% of patients are dry after 120 days.
- 120 days after IncontiLase™ treatment 94% of patients reported improvement and 68% of all patients claimed to be free of SUI symptoms.
- Improvement of SUI in all measured parameters.
- No adverse events noted in any of the studies.IncontiLase™ treatments are simple and quick. No anesthesia is required, you walk in and walk out and there are no complications or incisions. The procedure is incisionless and painless, with no cutting, bleeding, or downtime.
Scientific & Clinical Research
1. Novel Minimally Invasive VSP Er:YAG Laser Treatments in Gynecology – Read Full Text. Vizintin Z, Rivera M, Fistonić I, Saraçoglu F, Guimares P, Gaviria J, Garcia V, Lukac M, Perhavec T, Marini L. Journal of the Laser and Health Academy, Vol. 2012, No. 1, P. 46-58. 2. Laser Vaginal Tightening (LVT) – evaluation of a novel noninvasive laser treatment for vaginal relaxation syndrome – Read Full Text. Jorge E. Gaviria P, Jose A. Lanz L. Journal of the Laser and Health Academy, Vol. 2012, No. 1, P. 59-66. Additional Resources: visit the Laser and Health Academy*website for further information about medical laser treatments that can be performed with Fotona laser systems. 3. Novel Minimally Invasive VSP Er:YAG Laser Treatments in Gynecology – Read Full Text. Vizintin Z, Rivera M, Fistonić I, Saraçoglu F, Guimares P, Gaviria J, Garcia V, Lukac M, Perhavec T, Marini L. Journal of the Laser and Health Academy* Vol. 2012, No. 1, P. 46-58. 4. Minimally invasive laser procedure for early stages of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) – Read Full Text. Fistonić I, Findri-Guštek Š, Fistonić N. Journal of the Laser and Health Academy, Vol. 2012, No. 1, P. 67-74. Additional Resources: visit the Laser and Health Academy* website for further information about medical laser treatments that can be performed with Fotona laser systems. *Results of IntimaLase™ and IncontiLase™ may vary from person to person
Convenient Patient Financing